Liver is an extremely important organ for the body, located on the right side of the abdomen. <!–more–>Its primary function is to filter the blood that comes from the digestive tract before it reaches other organs. Liver also performs 400 other functions, from detoxification and metabolism to digestion and mineralization. At the same time, the liver releases the ball, which reaches the intestines. Find out 9 Clear Signs You Have Fatty Liver Disease because it’s very important to take care of it!
Here’s what symptoms that you have a fatty liver that doesn’t work properly:
– Diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain or bloating.
– Weight gain
– Chronic fatigue
– Digestive problems
– Excessive sweating
– Hormonal imbalance
– Muscle pain
– Negative emotions
– Bad breath
– Depression and anxiety
As we always put our liver to hard work because we eat unhealthy food, I think there are some times when we need to protect it or let it rest.
Read about the vegetables that detoxifies the liver, cleans the colon and really improves the sight! Today I will give you some tips to have a healthy liver!
– minimizes the consumption of processed foods and sugar.
– follow a balanced diet that contains healthy foods such as seeds, healthy fats, quality animal protein and probiotics.
– do not consume genetically modified foods
– eat garlic, onion, parsley, oregano broccoli, etc.
– consume cabbage because contains collagen.
– consume healthy fats such as avocados, red palm oil and coconut oil.
– do not consume inflammatory oils such as sunflower or corn oil.
– consume plenty of water, at least 2 liters per day
– do not drink alcohol and quit smoking!